Flexible PCB Combination of design freedom, space, weight and component savings can reduce packaging requirements significantly when using flex circuits as compared to other solutions.
- Flexible PCB fit where no other solutions can.
- Flexible PCB are thin and light weight which enables a substantial packaging size reduction.
- They have the ability to be folded or creased and positioned into the smallest areas makes miniaturization of many devices possible.
- Space requirements can be minimized by applying the freedom of 3D packaging geometry.
- Utilizing a flex circuit solution into your design can offer a substantial weight reduction benefit over using wires and wire harnesses.
- Flexible circuits can be used to replace wiring reduces the errors common in hand wired assemblies.
Check the Capabilities of prototype, please Click here